SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

My 5 Things - 5/10

  1. Send rebate to Verizon
  2. Find more for yard sale - still have more to do
  3. Find recipes for OAMC - now I have to plan my list
  4. Clean "cat" room - of course now it needs done again
  5. Clean out the back porch - the dogs have already made a mess of it!

 This week I need to:
  1. make grocery list for OAMC
  2. Clean my bedroom!!
  3. Vacuum living room
  4. Put stuff on Ebay (I have a pile I need to go through and list)
  5. Make a menu plan for the month.
This post is linked to 5 Things to Do.

What do you need to get done this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails