SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

My 5 Things - 5/18


Well. I actually just have one REALLY BIG thing to do this week. And that is to prep for the yard sale on Saturday. I am a really big procrastinator. I have been putting this off for a month. The stuff has been sitting in the corners of four different rooms and now it is all in my living room. At least now I have to go through it. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for tagging along this week at the Tuesday Tag-Along blog hop! I'm a follower of your blog! :)

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to have a yard sale. How do you price items? Do you price them to sell or to haggle? I mean, I hate pricing things at the lowest I'd want to sell them and then jerks haggling over it. Seriously... pricing something that retails for $10 for 50 cents and then people offering a quarter woudl just irritate me!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails