SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My 5 Things - 5/25

Last week, my "5" things was to get my living room cleaned out of all the yard sale junk that was in there. And I am proud to say that I did it! And I actually cleaned the rest of the living room and vacuumed it too! Go me.  :)

 This week my list is trivial things, things that should be done everyday. I have just been putting them off.

  1. Dishes. Although most of my dishes go in the dishwasher, the pots and pans and bake ware don't. Therefore they sit in the sink until I get around to washing them.
  2. Post a giveaway!   I have an awesome giveaway that I need to finish typing up!
  3. Plant the rest of the garden. I still have zucchini and a few tomatoes left to plant.
  4. Cut C's hair. It's too long. period. :)
  5. Figure out what I'm bringing to the party on Sunday!
Ugh. I dread that list! What are some things you need to get done this week?

3 comments:

  1. Buy our teenage a dress shirt that fits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this week! You can link up here if you want to! http://savingtowardabetterlife.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-five-things-523_23.html

    Looking forward to the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck getting your 5 accomplished. My life will go back to normal NEXT week with some sort of a schedule. So that's when I'll start thinking of making my list. :) For now I'm finalizing what I want to do for summer with the family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails