SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

My Grocery Budget

I have had a lot of interest in my grocery budget. Lots of questions as to how I do it. At $25 a week for a family of four, is it really possible? For us, yes it is. There are a few key factors in keeping my grocery budget under control....


Want to know how I manage my grocery budget? The first post in my soon to be series is a guest post at Crystal and Comp. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I'm going to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the guest post! Great info and my readers loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails