SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rachael Ray's Stoneware Baker Set Review

Were you around when I asked how many dishes you had?

I received my Rachael Ray's Bubble and Brown 2-Piece Stoneware Baker Set in the mail a few week ago and since then I have been using it constantly! I love the set! I got mine in chocolate and it is such a pretty color.

It is so versatile. When I first used it, I made broccoli casserole. The smaller dish looks small. I didn't think the casserole would fit into it but it did with room to spare! The set is so easy to clean. I think my favorite part is that it is dishwasher safe. (You know how much I hate to do dishes!) I let the dish set overnight filled with water (and all the baked on cheese) and threw it in the dishwasher the next morning. It came out all clean!

It is so much better than my old casserole dish! Last night, we made rice for bourbon chicken in it. And it turned out perfect.

I would recommend this set to anyone! It is one of my new favorite "things" to use in my kitchen! Visit CSNStores.com to order your set!

1 comment:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails