One day I was cleaning out the bathtub and I could barely breathe. The smell was so horrible. I opened a window but it didn't help at all. So I got to thinking. If I can barely breathe while cleaning the tub, isn't this affecting my boys too? And when I clean the kitchen, I can't shut the doors and open windows. Hmmm.. Maybe there is a good reason to switch my cleaner.
I contacted Seventh Generation and they agreed to send me a starter pack to review. I chose the Free and Clear Starter Kit. And let me tell you. I am never going back! I LOVE their products! There is NO smell in the cleaners that are "Free and Clear". The fabric softener has helped with As eczema. (I had been using my stockpiled Snuggle) (We also have made other changes to As life but I believe this small change has helped also)
My favorite product is the Disinfecting Multi-Surface which smells of thyme. C walked into the kitchen as I finished disinfecting it and said "Mooooom, something stinks!" I found the smell refreshing, it smelled like herbs. (obviously) But some people aren't too fond of it.
Seventh Generation has agreed to give a Free and Clear Starter Kit to one lucky reader! The winner will receive:
Free & Clear Starter Kit
Disinfecting Wipes - 35 ct.
Please note: The Disinfectants have Thymol sent (from Thyme oil). These are NOT considered free & clear, but they are great for immune-depressed households or those with small children, hence why I’ve included them here. The scent dissipates quickly.
Laundry Detergent – F&C 32 oz
Liquid Fabric Softener – F&C 40 oz
All- Purpose Cleaner
Natural Paper Towels
Seventh Gen Recycled Bag
To enter :
- Subscribe to Feeding Four via RSS, Google Friend Connect, or E-mail. (If you are already a subscriber, just let me know!) (3 entries - leave 3 separate comments!)
- Visit Seventh Generation and sign up. (2 entries - leave separate comments!)
- Visit Seventh Generation. Come back and leave a comment stating your favorite product.
- Leave a comment telling me where you heard about this giveaway!
- Change your Facebook status to mention this giveaway - leave a link to this site - come back and leave a comment with a link to your status.
- Blog about this giveaway. Comment back here with the blog address so that your entry can be verified. (2 entries - please leave separate comments for each entry!)
- "Like" Feeding Four on Facebook
The giveaway ends on June 3rd at midnight EST. I will pick a winner using Random.org. The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, I will pick a new winner.