SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WFMW - Free Product Coupons

A few weeks ago, I shared with you Hubby's Pillsbury Pizza. I told you I had some issues with the pizza crust having some holes in it. What I didn't share with you was the fact that the Pillsbury pizza crust was aleady falling apart when I opened the contatiner. I made it work anyway because hubs would have had a cow had I not. But I made sure to email Pillsbury and tell them what happened. And they sent me these:

I was made sure I was not mean or rude in my letter. I simply explained what had happened and that we were upset with the product performance.

I have also emailed a company when I was thrilled with the product and I have recieved coupons from these emails also. Taking a little bit of time and letting companies know what I think of their product is a great way to save money because it results in coupons!

Emailing companies works for me!

1 comment:

  1. I just did that with Pillsbury a couple of weeks ago. I went to get out my dough and the container had already opened itself and it was all hard and exploded. I called and they sent me a free coupon and $1 coupon. I was pretty glad about it!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails