SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blogger Appreciation Day: May 2010

I would like to thank my top 10 blogs who referred me the most traffic on my blog in the month of May!

Kelli, at 3 Boys and a Dog has a linky up for you to share with everyone who your top referrers are.
Here’s what you need to do:
  • Go into your stats program (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for May 1 – 31.
  • Find the blogs that have referred you the most visitors.
  • Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
  • Link your post up at 3 Boys and a Dog.
Without further ado, here are my top ten referrers for the month of May!

  1. OrgJunkie - 349 visits - I link up my weekly meal plan here each Monday morning. And this is also where I find tons of inspiration for my menus!
  2. WeAreThatFamily - 201 visits - Works For Me Wednesday linky
  3. All Home Cooking All Year Long - 112 visits - Michelle has an awesome blog on [what else?] All Home Cooking, and she did a guest post here at Feeding Four.
  4. MoneySavingMom - 61 visits - This is where I link up my giveaways and sometimes my shopping trips.
  5. CrystalandComp - 24 visits - I did a guest post on my grocery budget
  6. KingdomFirstMom - 18 visits - I link up my CVS trips/scenarios
  7. CouponingtoProsperity - 13 visits
  8. LivingonIncome - 9 visits
  9. GroceryCartChallenge - 6 visits
  10. EasyLunchBoxes - 5 visits
Thank you to all of my referrers! (I did not include any search engines, Twitter, or FaceBook. I only included bloggers)

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I made your list!!

    And you made mine as well.

    You sent me 58 visitors during the month of May! Thanks for the guest post!

    You can check out my appreciation post here:

    http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2010/06/blogger-appreciation-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanls, and you're welcome...but how do you know?? I want to know mine, too! How do you know where they're coming from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Michelle - www.google.com/analytics/

    click on access analytics in the top right corner and go from there. once you get it set up, click "view report" In the top left side, click "traffic sources" and there ya go! Hope this helps. :) Let me know if you need more help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!
    Happy Friday! Come follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m already your Friday follower, but wanted to say hi!

    My latest postings are, “The Power,” “The Triumphant Heart,” “Pure Love,” “Peace of Mind,” and “Simple Gesture.”

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails