SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Garden Update 2010 - #2

Instead of showing you my whole garden (which keeps growing daily by the way) I decided to just share with you some of the "surprises" I found today.

Flowers on our squash plant! I found the first one this morning, but by the time I got a chance to get a picture of it, it had closed. Then I noticed there was FOUR other flowers just about to open! Hopefully there will be lots of squash in our future.

I have noticed a lot of little flowers on our tomato plants lately, but no tomatoes. Today while I was weeding I found this beauty! Hubby is so excited to finally eat some home grown tomatoes. He has been asking for weeks if there was any.
A little bell pepper on one of the plants hubby brought home from work.
I'm not sure why this picture turned out blurry. I took about 8 pictures of this pepper and in everyone the pepper was blurry. I'm thinking I might have switched the focus on my camera?


Our strawberry bushes have been giving us tons and tons of strawberries. We made some strawberry Popsicles today and I hope to share the recipe with you soon! I want the boys to taste test them first. ;)

Hubby brought home some more plants today, two more pepper plants and 2 eggplants. I'll share pictures once I figure out where to put them!

How is your garden doing? I'd love to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. This post inspires me to get crackin on our garden. I started one and then lost motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous. I want a garden badly but hubs won't let me dig up the yard! :( It's the BACK YARD... WHO CARES?! UGH! Maybe next year. I'll keep working on him.

    OH..and your out of focus pepper. The camera was focused on the ground... you needed to zoom out just a tad so that the pepper was in the focal point and then it would have worked. Mine's done that before.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails