SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Garden Update 2010 #3

I have a question for those of you who plant onions. I have them planted for the first time this year and no matter how often I search and read, I have no clue what I'm doing. I read that I should dig up the onion when the stalk fell over halfway. I did and the onion was maybe half an inch in diameter. How do I know when to dig them up?!

Pumpkin flowers! I still don't see any pumpkins forming but there is tons of flowers!

Potato sprouts. We are trying potatoes in a container this year, they seem to be doing very well. We'll find out how well they're doing under there when it's time to dump them out.

Two of my broccoli plants. I have no clue as to why the plant on the right is twice as big as the one on the left. They were both planted the exact same time, from the exact same 6 pack planter.

Cherry tomatoes! A is SO excited for the tomatoes to turn red, he wants to eat them right now. This is the one I have planted in a container.

One of our many many pepper plants. I think this is one of the biggest peppers so far.

How is your garden doing? I'd love to check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Here's my most recent garden update:

    http://savingtowardabetterlife.blogspot.com/2010/06/how-does-your-garden-grow-another.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is looking great! I only have cherry tomatoes and herbs in containers right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just curious, why do you do word verification and approval of comments? I've seen a few others have that too but most do one or the other.

    I can't follow right now, not letting me. I will try again later.

    Love your blog!

    heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather - thanks for stopping by! Glad you like my blog. I am hoping to get another garden update posted tonight.
    I never really thought about doing both word verification and approval of comments. I do the approval so that I know when a comment is posted, so I can reply to it if neccesary. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! I have to get a garden next year or I'll just throw a stinkin fit!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails