SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Garden Update 2010 #4

I got to use our first banana pepper in our pizza from the garden last night! It was so good that I made stromboli with more banana peppers tonight. :) The pepper was the only thing I've gotten to harvest so far this year, except lettuce and some spinach.

Our banana pepper. Look how big it is!


One of the many cherry tomato plants. I thought we had six, turns out we have like 10. Which is fine except C and I don't like tomatoes and it's really hard to make sauce out of cherry tomatoes. (trust me, I tried last year!)


LOTS of lettuce and a little spinach.


I planted some watermelon in the kids little kiddy pool. I hope it does okay. :)


As you know, we have tons of pepper plants. This is one of them, I have no idea what kind of peppers they are. I love how they are growing straight up from the plant!
How is your garden doing? I'd love to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Those straight up peppers look like our tobasco chili peppers...the only ones we're growing that are growing up, not down. :) Our kiddie pool watermelons are going great...we have about 20 growing! It's nice to see a garden update other than my own. We've planted similar crops. Nice work. :D

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails