SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Giant Trip 6/21

I told you I was planning a trip to Giant to take advantage of the FREE ticket to Hershey when you buy $60 in participating products promo. I am very happy with what I got and how I did. I did spend a little more out of pocket than I would've liked. The way I look it is that I got things that I can use as meals. I don't really need 50 salad dressings (especially since I usually make my own) or 45 blocks of cream cheese. But the hot dogs, bacon and mac and cheese will go as a meal which to me justifies the higher price of the bill. :)



Total Before Coupons : $123.58
Total OOP : $49.56 (paid with a gift card)

I also received a $2 catalina from Oscar Mayer, a $3 catalina from Kraft and a catalina for a FREE ticket to Hershey Park or 4 tickets for $60. :)
So as long as I can stay out of the store the rest of this week and next, I'll be on track for groceries!

1 comment:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails