SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 6/13 - 6/19



I was really hoping this past week was going to be an easy one. I had so much to do to get ready for the beach. My house was a wreck from us running all week. So I had plans to stay home, clean and get ready for vacation. As it turns out, I had to run somewhere every single day last week. So I got nothing done. We leave for the beach in one day and I have nothing packed, and still so much to do. Luckily, hubby decided to help me out big time today. He watched the boys for most of the day. He took it upon himself to grab a broom and swept the whole house. He saw my [lonnnng] list laying on the table and did all but 3 things on it! Whatever I asked him to do, he did. Now all I have to do is get packed.

Our menu last week got kind of screwed up. I did make Sweet-and-Sour Pork, but it turned out horrible so we had hot dogs instead. I was so exhausted one night from that day's events so hubby offered to pick up pizza on the way home. And since I have no freezer meals still, I agreed. Hubs and I had a date night (Thanks Mom!) and we went out and got some really awesome Stromboli. The Chicken and Pasta Spinach Bake was a hit. We will be fixing it again - but we'll wait until fall.

This week will be so easy for me because the boys and I are at the beach! But hubs will be home because he couldn't get off work.

Grilled Chicken
BLTs
Chicken Fajitas (x 2)
Burgers (x 2)
Out

Check out Orgjunkie.com for more menu ideas


How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu!

3 comments:

  1. Your week last week sounds like a page out of my life- things never quite go as planned! Oh well. I hope you get your packing done and enjoy your beach week!

    I'm hardly cooking at all this week, but I made a plan anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of those days today where I felt I got nothing done. But I will try again tomorrow, and maybe some ice cream sandwiches and freshly laundered clothes will result. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning is one thing, execution of a plan is another ;) We all have those weeks!

    $25 has me impressed - I budget $50 a week and while I can pull off $40/wk, I don't think I could do $100/mo. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails