SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 6/27

Where has this week gone? I find it hard to believe it's Sunday night already! We ended up going to Hershey on Saturday, hopefully I'll get to post some pictures tomorrow. We had a blast! I made some pizza Thursday night and made Stromboli Friday because the peppers were so great!

I have tons and tons of eggs right now. And I have no idea how to use them up. The boys tolerate egg salad and hard boiled eggs, but there's only so much of that you can eat! I would love any good egg recipes you have and are willing to share!!

I really have no motivation to cook at all. Our freezers are stuffed full and I need to clean them out a bit. I have so much going on this week so I'd like some easy meals but I'm not sure what to cook! I'm hoping to find some inspiration from my fellow bloggers at MPM!

This week we're eating:
  • We ate a late lunch at CiCi's with some free buffet coupons from my sister so we snacked for dinner
  • Grilled Chicken Salad (using leftover chicken)
  • Burgers
  • Pizza - peppers from the garden!
  • not sure yet
  • We might be at a wedding, if so the kids will be with my parents and we'll be at the wedding
  • I'm not sure if we'll be home or not.
How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu!

6 comments:

  1. We're still settling into our new apartment. The hubby loves his short commute to work and I love seeing him at lunchtime.

    You have another yummy menu plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you have a full freezer to use on those busy weeks! You peppers do look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard to motivated when it's hot out! Your plan looks good. We're adding to the freezer more than we're talking out this week but last week was the opposite - all balances out :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take an easy week! It's really hot here. Come join me for What's On the Menu Wednesday this week. I'd love to see you there

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! Sorry I did not get by here sooner! What a great blog!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Here is the link to the Zucchini crust pizza!
    http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Zucchini-Crust-Pizza

    I used eggs for mine though!
    hope you enjoy!
    God bless!
    Hannah
    http://preparingforourchildrensfuture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eggs... make breakfast quesadilias or taquitos... how about a quiche or a breakfast pizza. Better yet, make breakfast for dinner!

    You need to use eggs to make lots of the cakes and muffins, too. Make a pie with merangue (sp?)

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails