I have tons and tons of eggs right now. And I have no idea how to use them up. The boys tolerate egg salad and hard boiled eggs, but there's only so much of that you can eat! I would love any good egg recipes you have and are willing to share!!
I really have no motivation to cook at all. Our freezers are stuffed full and I need to clean them out a bit. I have so much going on this week so I'd like some easy meals but I'm not sure what to cook! I'm hoping to find some inspiration from my fellow bloggers at MPM!
This week we're eating:
- We ate a late lunch at CiCi's with some free buffet coupons from my sister so we snacked for dinner
- Grilled Chicken Salad (using leftover chicken)
- Pizza - peppers from the garden!
- not sure yet
- We might be at a wedding, if so the kids will be with my parents and we'll be at the wedding
- I'm not sure if we'll be home or not.