SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 6/6 - 6/12

The past four days have been crazy for me! Thursday night I headed down to my mom's [who lives an hour away] to have another yard sale. Friday night I came home for C's soccer game. Friday night it was back to my mom's house. Saturday I was supposed to come home, but I stayed at mom's again for a friends wedding Sunday afternoon. Hubby took the boys home with him Saturday so I had a little chance to relax. I did bring my laptop with me, hoping to get some posts up but I couldn't get it connected for some reason. So I get to play catch-up this week again.

Last week's menu was pretty good. The only thing we didn't have was pizza. The boys all went out to Red Robin and I ate with my parents. The chicken and cheese tostadas were wonderful. I added black beans and tomatoes and everyone ate them up. I'm still kind of out of it, so this week's menu will be a very easy one!
  • I was at a wedding tonight and the boys had pizza
  • Burgers on the Grill (It's summer, this will most likely be a weekly item!)
  • Sweet-and-Sour Pork
  • Build Your Own Sub Night
  • Chicken and Pasta Spinach Bake
  • Steak
  • Leftovers - hopefully Pizza if nothing is leftover
Check out Orgjunkie.com for more menu ideas

How did your week go? What are you eating this week? Leave a comment and I'll come check out your menu!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I'm just deciding each day what we're going to do for the next few weeks. I'm playing clean out the freezer which is going to make me ultra creative! :) ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails