SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Easy Chicken Stir fry

I have finally found an awesome stir fry recipe. I love stir fry because I can throw in whatever veggie I want and my kids will actually eat them. I was so impressed with my self tonight when both my boys ate peppers!!
(Sorry the picture quality stinks - I have no camera this week, I used my Blackberry)

You'll need:
1/2 cup Italian Dressing
1 TBSP Soy Sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 TBSP EVOO
Veggies - I used green bell pepper, broccoli and carrots this time


Mix together dressing, soy sauce and garlic powder.

 

 Add 1 1/2 tablespoons sauce mixture to meat.


 Let chicken marinade while you chop all your veggies.


Heat oil in large skillet. Add meat and veggies and stir fry roughly 5 minutes or until meat is cooked. Add remaining sauce. Simmer about 2 minutes or until sauce is heated.


Serve over hot rice.

5 comments:

  1. Looks Good yum.......following from Tuesday Following
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower. Visit me at www.jennifersikora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am a new follower from Tuesday Tag-along. Great site. I will be back. Stir fry... YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails