SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Farmer's Market - Peppers, Peaches and Celery!


We stopped at the farmer's market yesterday on the way home from C's birthday dinner. I wanted to get some peaches, peppers and onions to make salsa. They didn't have any onions but I ended up get lots of peaches and I found celery for $0.99!

Have you had any great finds at a farmer's market?

2 comments:

  1. Mmm! I think I can SMELL the peaches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salsa with peaches, peppers and onions. Please share the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails