SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Garden Update 2010 # 5

I get so excited when I'm able to share my garden with you. I had promised myself I wasn't going to do another garden update until the potatoes bloomed. And they did. :)


Potato blooms. :) These are actually in a trashcan, we're container growing them. At the end of the summer, we'll dump out the trash can and see what we have.


Baby Broccoli. C will be so excited!! Last year, I planted four broccoli plants and barely had enough broccoli to freeze. Don't get me wrong, the plants  produced tons of it. It was just usually eaten by the time I  got it to the house. :) No complaints though, I'm glad C will eat broccoli!


Zucchini starting to grow. I hope it continues growing and doesn't rot off there. We had a few pumpkin babies starting but they all rotted.


Cherry (Grape?) tomatoes are finally starting to ripen. A will be thrilled. He picked a green one the other day and shoved it into his mouth. Then spit it right back out.


These are also tomatoes. Anyone know what kind? Hubby brought them home from work and I have no clue what kind they are. They sure are neat looking! About four of our bushes are this kind.

And that's all for now. I was planning on taking pictures of the squash and the peppers, but my camera is broken. I'm not sure what the heck happened to it, last night the zoom wasn't working at all and now the camera won't even turn on. (I just charged the battery to full yesterday so that's not it).

I'd love to come check out your garden!

5 comments:

  1. Your garden looks awesome! We wanted to do a garden this year and never got it started! Ugh!

    Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I wish I didn't kill everything that I tried to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your garden. Last year I had an awesome one. This year I never got around to planting one... but I have a bunch of awesome pumpkin volunteers! I'll have to enjoy yours this year. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those longish tomatoes are probably roma tomatoes...they are a more meaty variety & make the best pasta sauce.
    HTH....

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures look awesome. Makes me wish I had a garden. I tried this summer doing container gardening, but my porch faces the wrong light and all my plants just burned right up.

    Visiting from Social Parade. I'm your newest follower!

    http://colormeuntypical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails