SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Baby!

My baby isn't a baby anymore. He's FIVE years old today.

I wish I could share some pictures of the day he was born but I can't. Way back five years ago, the only camera we could afford was a disposable. And my scanner is broken at the moment.

 I know a lot of people have babies that are preemies, but this is my baby.


To tell you that C was born 2 1/2 months before his due date and spent 39 days in the hospital will not show you the teeny tiny baby I was given. He was only 3 pounds 5 ounces and 21 inches long when he was born. I could not hold him for the first few days. We were so lucky in the fact that C had minimal problems. He never once need oxygen, he had no lingering affects. He had a fight with jaundice for about 2 weeks. He had a feeding tube (which he ripped out countless times). The doctors were worried about bleeding on his brain (I don't remember the correct medical terms now) but thankfully, that went away on it's own. We had countless doctors appointments that first year. But C outgrew everything. I thank God for him being healthy every single day.

Now he is a very energetic, healthy, happy FIVE year old!







Happy Birthday Baby!!



6 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your Newest Wednesday Follower! Nice to 'meet' you! :)

    I'd love it if you'd followed me back!
    http://www.withourbest.com

    -Karissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! I love you C my sweet grandbaby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow. I've followed you back! Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY FIVE!!! My baby turned 5 in May...hard to believe the years go by so quickly.

    Happy birthday big guy!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails