SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!


I just wanted to take a moment to say Happy Fourth of July to everyone! I love my country and I truly appreciate all the men and women who are fighting so hard for our country.

Hubby and I are headed out to go see Eclipse(!!!) Then we're headed to the park for a cookout with my family and our boys. Lots of fun and food! Tonight there will be fireworks - I can't wait!

What are your plans for today? Whatever they are, have fun and be safe!

Happy Fourth of July!
Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July! I have an award for you!

    http://cookathome2010.blogspot.com/2010/07/awardsgiveaway-bites-around-blogosphere.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th to you all, too! So grateful for a 3 day weekend with my family!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails