SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 6/5


We had a great weekend and I hope you did also! As you can tell, I'm a little behind on my posting, so I hope to get caught up this week. I have tons of posts lined up for you, plus another great giveaway!

Tonight I had no motivation what-so-ever to be in the kitchen. But our local go to place was closed for the holiday. So I made pizza instead. It was wonderful of course and I didn't feel guilty afterwards for spending money on takeout. So it all worked out in the end. This week I'm working on cleaning out the freezer - hopefully I can stay away from the store for a little while. ;)

Grilled out
Pizza
BLTs (hopefully using tomatoes from the garden!)
Hot dogs (by request)
Zesty BBQ Chicken
BBQ Ribs (I found them in the freezer)
Not sure yet, maybe leftovers

What are you eating this week? I'd love to check it out! Leave a comment with a link to your menu and I'll be sure to come see!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... looks good. We've got BLTs on our menu this week also. Our tomatoes haven't started producing too much yet, but we have a friend that gave us several from their garden - and they're the size of softballs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails