SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 7/19

(Mediterranean Chicken)

Last week, the menu was great. I was so happy to have such an easy week. Sunday night, hubby fixed enough chicken to last through three meals. It was so easy to just come home and throw together a stir fry and a salad. Having the meat cooked made my life so much easier! The baseball game was great. The food was really good and the boys had a great time watching the players.

Wednesday is C's birthday!! He's turning 5 years old. He has requested we go to Red Robin on his birthday. Saturday we're having his party, so this week I'm cleaning and getting ready for the party. The boys are with my mom until Tuesday when I go pick them up. Hubby has requested two meals he has been wanting for a while so I put them on the menu this week. We'll see if they get fixed. ;)

Breakfast will more than likely be cold cereal, eggs or (if I get a chance to make them) pancakes. Lunches will be leftover dinners, hot dogs or PB&J.

Tonight we had Mediterranean Chicken I won in a giveaway. It was wonderful, especially for a boxed meal. Hubby wasn't too sure about it, but he ended up eating two helpings!

Pizza
Lasanga (hubby's request)
Red Robin
Meatball Subs (hubby's request)
Corn Chowder (Recipe to come)
C's party/Leftovers

What are you eating this week? I'd love to check it out! Leave a comment with a link to your menu and I'll be sure to come see!


2 comments:

  1. Happy 5th birthday! Enjoy Red Robin! (Yum) lol

    I haven't ever found a corn chowder recipe that we love. I love the idea of corn chowder, but something is always lacking. I hope you;ll post your recipe so I can see what you do with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me my son loves meatball subs! It's on the menu for next week now.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails