SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 7/26


Where has this week gone? I can't believe it's Sunday already! We had C's birthday party yesterday and it was so much fun. I was so nervous because I had never done a friend party before. It was so hot - 102 degrees when the party started. But we quickly cooled down with some water balloons.

Our menu this week is coming out of our freezer mostly. We're trying to clean them out and we have a long way to go. I still need to go through and inventory what we have in there but I'm trying to get as much out as possible before I have to do that. :)


Meats will come from our freezer and produce from our garden! We have tons and tons of peppers and tomatoes. A neighbor gave us onions (that we used on burgers tonight!), cucumbers and different kinds of peppers. I made some two big batches of salsa (recipe coming this week!) and hubby has been chopping up peppers to freeze.


Our menu this week is:

Burgers on the grill
Pizza
Ham
Tacos
BBQ Pork chops
Undecided (hopefully something new)
Leftovers

What's on your menu this week? Leave a comment with a link, I'd love to come by and check it out!


14 comments:

  1. Hi following you from Making Friends Monday Blog Hop!!!
    Hope to see you my way soon!
    Shelly
    Frugal Scrappin mammaw
    http://frugalscrappinmammaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back from Making Friends Monday! Thanks for stopping by!

    Amy
    The Thrifty Thumb
    www.thethriftythumb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I'm using things this week that we already have in our freezer/pantry rather than going grocery shopping. Here's my Monday Menu Plan...http://runningthemarathonoflife.blogspot.com/2010/07/menu-plan-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping byt from The Thritty Things. I'm already following. THanks for joining us today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu sounds good! My husband and I just had lasagna and rolls last night for dinner. The directions are on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you from Making Friends Monday! http://isthereabathroomonthisship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi There, just discovered your blog through a hop. I love the theme, I'm lucky to feed 4 mouths here for $25 per day!

    Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo...I'd like to see how you make your salsa. I made some for my husband yesterday and he liked it, but it was my first time and I was totally winging it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you now as well, but from Menu Plan Monday site! There is only three of us but I love the idea of $25 a week!

    http://carterfamilytable.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking up at MFM! I already follow you. I really enjoy your blog! Have a great week! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there stopping by from MFM. Hope you will stop by and see me as well. http://miraclemomas.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing's the matter with freezer food to me - since you have to eat it at some point. The menu looks good - especially the grill burgers. I love grill anything, smack, smack.

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stopping in to say hi from MFM. Look forward to seeing you around.

    http://www.lifeofatwinglegal.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. We're living out or freezer and pantry this week too. I was simply too lazy to go grocery shopping :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails