SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Misson Tortillas Challenge

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Mission Foods. All opinions are 100% mine.

Mission Menus Challenge



We go through a lot of tortillas in our house. We use them for tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, wraps, and quesadillas. I recently started making my own, but sometimes I'm too rushed and don't have time for that. I make sure that I have Mission Tortillas on hand for a quick, healthy and easy back up.

I feel good feeding my family Mission Tortillas because they contain 0 grams Trans fat per serving and are cholesterol free. We are trying to watch the cholesterol we eat because DH has been told his cholesterol is borderline high.

 I love the fact that the tortillas are available in small (6"), medium (8") and large (10”) sizes because I can easily pick which size I want to use that night. The large works best for enchiladas, medium for quesadillas and the small is wonderful for the boys! So easy for their little hands to pick up and eat.

Mission Foods is proud to support Share Our Strength, the leading national organization committed to ending childhood hunger in America. You can help by visiting Mission Menus Challenge and learning more about Mission Foods commitment to Share Our Strength in supporting this life-changing cause.

There is an awesome Mission Menu Challenge currently running! Beginning June 28, 2010, Chef Sara Moulton encourages consumers to submit their budget-friendly recipes to Mission at Mission Menus Challenge for a chance to compete in a cook-off in Los Angeles and win a $10,000 dream kitchen makeover as well as a host of weekly prizes. The grand prize winner will win round-trip airfare and hotel accommodations for two to the Mission Menus Challenge Cook-off on September 10, 2010 at the Hard Rock Café in Los Angeles. Hurry and submit your recipe!! You only have until August 9th, you have the chance to submit your recipe online.

All recipes must:
  • Include Mission Flour Tortillas
  • Be original
  • Feed a family of five for $10 or less
Check out http://www.missionmenus.com/ for examples of quick & easy, budget-friendly meals for $10 using Mission Flour Tortillas and to gain inspiration for your creative recipe submissions.



Visit my sponsor: Mission Menus Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooo very much for featuring my Blog! It is an honor. I have been on vacation and will continue to blog as I can. Love your blog. Again thanks! Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails