- Draw on the windows! Grab some dry erase markers and draw on the windows! Just make sure you keep the "real" markers and the dry erase markers out of reach when you aren't around to keep an eye on the younger kids or you'll end up with colorful walls as well!
- Dance. Put on some music and dance around the house. You'll wear the kids out and *bonus* burn some calories!
- Play Tag. Our house is kind of a circle which makes it perfect for a game of tag. The boys love to run around and play tag and it totally wears them out!
- Indoor Basketball. Grab a [clean, empty] trashcan or a hamper and a small ball (or ball of paper) and shoot away!
- Play with balloons. Blow up a few balloons and see who can keep them in the air the longest. Or jump-sit on the until they pop!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Last week, I shared 10 ways to make waiting fun! This week is all about making rainy days easier to get through. A few weeks ago, it rained every single day. I was racking my brain to figure out ways to keep the boys entertained. activities