SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FREE Eggo Waffles & CHEAP Cereal at Giant!!

I know I said I was going to stay out of Giant this week, but I saw this deal. $0.20/box of cereal? FREE Waffles?! Thank you very much. I was so glad I had some leftover cash from last week's groceries.


I bought 10 boxes of cereal, 10 boxes of waffles and 2 yogurts for $9. That's less than $1 per item. AND I have a $10 Catalina to use!

You can do it too! Even if you have no coupons. (Having the coupons makes it better :) )

For the waffles :
Buy 10 Eggo Waffle boxes - 2/$4
(Use 5 $1/2 Eggo Products from the 6/20 RP)
Total : $20 ($15 if you have coupons)
minus $10 instant savings
Total OOP : $10 ($5 if you have coupons!)
Receive a $10 coupon good on your next order!!
Final Price - FREE for 10 boxes ($5 moneymaker if you have coupons!)

For the Cereal:
Buy 10 boxes of Cereal - 2/$5
(Use 3 $1/3 from the 8/1 RP or 6/27 RP)
Total : $25 ($22 if you have coupons)
minus $10 instant savings
Total OOP : $15 ($12 if you have coupons!)
Receive a $10 coupon good on your next order!!
Final Price - $5 for 10 boxes ($2 if you have coupons!)

I plan on going back tomorrow and maybe getting some more cereal and some crackers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails