SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

FREE Keebler Crackers at Giant!!

So you've gotten your FREE Eggo Waffles and your CHEAP cereal and now...there is FREE crackers!!

(sorry for the horrible picture)



I did this twice (obviously) for TWENTY packs of crackers for FREE. I'm planning on waiting [for others to get their share and] the shelves to get stocked back up. We could get enough crackers to last a year. And I'd be a happy camper.

(When I got my crackers (and waffles and cereal) there was still plenty of crackers left on the shelves. I am not a shelf clearer. I do not like going in and finding the shelves empty so I will not do it to someone else. If we don't get more, we don't get more. It's not the end of the world.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails