SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 8/1


I'm not even sure I should be planning a menu this week. Last week, we stuck to about half of our menu, and the rest went out the window. We had burgers, and BBQ pork chops. Tuesday, hubby and A ate tacos but C and I didn't feel good so we didn't eat. Wednesday morning, I woke up sick so my mom came and got the boys for me. Hubby fixed himself chicken sandwiches for dinner and had leftovers Thursday and Friday. Saturday he had burgers and tonight he had pizza. I have no idea what this week brings. I still do not feel well and the boys are still at my moms!

Pizza
Loaded Tostadas
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Grilled Chicken Salad
Burgers on the grill
Chili
Leftovers

What's on your menu this week? Leave a comment with a link, I'd love to come by and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon and the kids are home soon. At least you guys are eating well.

    Haupi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog today! Loaded Tostadas sound yummy! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails