SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Meal Plan Monday - 8/15



Whew! Where has this weekend gone?! My mom did take me Wednesday to get some tomatoes and I bought 4 bushels. And a half bushel of peppers. For those of you who don't can or don't know what a bushel is, this case of paper is the same size box of a half bushel. I have been canning since Thursday night. And I still have tons left to do! At least we'll be eating good this winter. :)

Last week, we stuck to our meal plan pretty well. Our roast was overcooked but still wonderful. I used a smaller roast and forgot to adjust the cooking times. The chili was amazing. I'm going to post the recipe this week. We had Buffalo Chicken Potatoes tonight and hubby loved them. The Bourbon Chicken was, as always, wonderful. Our ham and potatoes was so good, hubby requested it this week too!

The only thing we have going on this week is football. And relaxing for C's last full week of summer! He goes to school on the 25th - even though it will only be two or three days a week. I'm working on what we have in the freezer - although I'm not sure what's in there. (I still haven't cleaned it out. It's on my list for this week)
Here's what we're eating this week:
What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!

Make sure to check out 100's of other menus at OrgJunkie.com.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Four bushels is a lot of tomatoes! Wish I knew how to can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband will love you for the buffalo chicken potatoes recipe :o) Thanks! That's right up his alley. Found you through MPM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great menu! I've been making BLT's and Club Sandwiches to use up tomatoes too! Have a great week!

    Blessings~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have pizza on our menu...twice!

    http://outtatheboxintothekitchen.blogspot.com/2010/08/menu-plan-monday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu looks yummy! My husband would love the buffalo chicken potatoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your menu plan sounds delicious. Especially the Buffalo Chicken Potatoes.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails