SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 8/22


It's that time again already? Wow, this week went by fast. In just two short days, C will be back in school. Summer is pretty much over. We didn't make it to the beach like I wanted to last week, but we did make it to the park with some friends. I'm hoping to get to the beach maybe tomorrow if the weather cooperates. Thursday we have a doctors appointment so I'm planning on a slow cooker meal. We have tons of fresh produce to use up this week, tomatoes, potatoes, squash, green beans, peaches, carrots, lettuce, cabbage and so much more. Lots of canning and freezing in my future. :)

Last week, we stuck to our menu perfectly. I never specify a day to my meals because I don't at to have to feel like I have to fix a certain meal on a certain day. Usually C picks what is for dinner, and it seems to help him eat a little more since he has a say in it. The Sausage Alfredo was absolutely amazing. I changed up the recipe a bit to use what I had on hand and we fought over what was left in the pot for seconds. There were no leftovers that night.  We had a version of Chicken Burritos last night while my mom was here and they were okay. I doubt we will add them to the menu again.

Burgers and homemade fries
Pizza (with homemade sauce)
Fish Sticks
ColdCut Subs
Beef Nacho Casserole
Steak, broccoli casserole, baked potatoes, salad
Leftovers

What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!
Make sure to check out 100's of other menus at OrgJunkie.com.

3 comments:

  1. I'm following you from frugality if FREE - love your blog. I'm following on FB, GFC and Twitter.

    Feel free to check out my blogs when you have a spare moment or two. I have a family literacy/book review blog and a review/giveaway blog.

    Tina "The Book Lady"
    http://www.familyliteracyandyou.blogspot.com
    http://givingnsharing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to stick to a plan perfectly. Something always seems to come up - or I have leftovers I need to morph into something else and get them out of the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu sounds like a menu at my house :) I have my menu for this week posted on my blog! Come take a look and follow along...

    Rachel
    http://livingbetteronedayatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails