SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 8/29



Last week was great. We stuck to our meal plan almost perfectly for the second week in a row! Go us. :) The only thing we didn't hve was steak, so that has been moved to this week. We had leftovers twice which saved us. We did end up going to the beach on Monday. It was freezing! But the boys had fun, so that's what matters. Yesterday, the boys were at my moms house so hubby and I took two of the dogs up to a lake by our house. It was so much fun. I can't wait to go back again!!











C had his first football game today - they lost horribly, but they had a blast! We stopped for icecream on the way home. It was like 6:00 so we had ice cream for dinner. :) That's always fun.

 We have a pretty slow week this week, hubby has requested some meals and I'd like to try a new recipe or two. This weekend, there is a festival type thing in my hometown. They always have tons of yardsales. I'm talking, it takes over an hour to go like 3 miles. Mom lives right in the middle of it all so we'll park at her house and use the wagon to walk around and find some deals. I'm really excited, we always find great stuff. One year, I got C a whole winter wardrobe for like $15.

This week's meals are:
Steak, baked potaoes, green bean casserole
Grilled Chicken
Cheeseburgers on the Grill
Grilled Chicken Salad
Chicken Fajitas
New Recipe - undecided which one. If you have a great one, feel free to share!

What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!


Make sure to check out 100's of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

7 comments:

  1. Great looking menu! Love doing grill items, so I don't heat up the kitchen plus it gives dh a chance to cook. :)
    Thanks for sharing and have a great week!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 miles of yardsales? That sounds like heaven! Great menu you've got planned there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try the pizza braid. It looks so fun! You have a delicious week planned. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your menu! It sounds so yummy and classic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee for sticking to your menu! I can go either way some week! Hope you have another successful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking to my pizza braid. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails