SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Our Newest Addition

This weekend brought us another member of the family. Thursday night at football practice, one of the mothers brought one of her boxer puppies in. One of the 5 that she was selling. I wasn't at that practice, A and I had a play group, but apparently hubby ran her down so he could take a picture of the dog and send it to me. And the rest is...history.


Meet Parker Quinn. Our third dog, the second boxer.



Meeting the four legged family.



He fits right in! Football with the boys.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... what a cutie! Congrats on your new pup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new puppy looks like he found a great new home. I can tell there is lots of love there!
    I'm glad I found you on Follow Us Monday Morning so I can keep up with his family experience.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails