SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

School, Football and Once A Month Cooking

School is starting in a few weeks for us. C will be in K4 which is only 2-3 days a week. Football is also starting. Next week. Yesterday we found out that football practice is Monday through Thursday from 5:30pm until 8:00 pm. C JUST tuned FIVE last week. He is playing FLAG football. And he has practice every day. Now wait! When school starts, the practices will scale back. So he will go to school two or three days a week and only have practice Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Plus, they have games every Sunday that are like 45 minutes to an hour from my house. I'm sorry, maybe it's just me, but for FLAG football? I think it's just a little bit ridiculous. I mean, they're five. They're not trying out for the NFL. Or even for college or high school. (Have you entered my Football Mini Pack Giveaway?)

In light of my new schedule, I'm planning on doing a lot of freezer cooking here soon (as soon as I get to feeling better). I have been researching lots of yummy recipes today while laying on the couch. I am planning my cooking from what I have in the freezer and pantry because we are taking the grocery money from this check (all $50 of it ;) ) and putting it towards our credit card balance. So it should be interesting to see what I can come up with.

Have a great freezer meal? I'd love to try it out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forawrd to seeing what you put in the freezer. I'm doing a little of it myself -- cooking lunch items ahead for my girls' lunch boxes. School here starts Friday. We're opting out of sports this season. Instead, we're going to take Spanish class (2nd grader) and band (6th grader). Both are done at school, directly after school, which saves me gas, money, and time.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails