SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WFMW - Showcasing Kids Artwork

My kids have a ton of artwork. They do art projects here at home. They do art projects at the library. C does art projects at school. I found a way that works for great for us to showcase some of their artwork without crowding the whole house - we hang it on the kitchen cabinets.


We only hang our favorite projects. When the cabinets get full, we pick what gets replaced with the new projects. I know what the boys favorites are and I make sure not to replace them. (The feather and the charts are months old, the fish is new) This works well for us!

1 comment:

  1. I do this too! I also have some on my back door and hung up in her play room and her room. I have some that I've framed to keep, but came to realize very quickly that I can't frame and keep everything. I got some accordian style folders that are separated into months and keep them organized that way when they come down. :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails