SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eight to the Eight to the Eight

Michelle, at All Home Cooking, All Year Long tagged me in a meme called Eight to the Eight to the Eight. I have to answer Michelle's questions, and come up with some of my own, then tag more people to play. If I tag you, it'd be great if you could play along!


1. Who inspires you in the kitchen? Why?
Jamie Oliver - I love what he's trying to do with the country. He showed my husband why we need to eat healthier, he inspired a lot of people to start changing the way they eat and the way they teach their children to eat.
2. To sift or not to sift?
I've never sifted, I wouldn't even know where to start
3. How do you feel about white chocolate?
I like it IN something, not plain. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies became a favorite of mine the few months we spent at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
4. How do you feel about Teflon?
Don't give me that look...I'm not sure what Teflon is...
5. What dish are you famous for?
Broccoli casserole. I always get asked to bring it to family get togethers.

6. What's the biggest cooking disaster you've ever experienced?
When I first cooked this Chicken with Mustard Sauce, it wasn't cooked all the way - I'm talking red inside. We did finish cooking it for the next days dinner, and it was great, but that first bite was horrible.

7. If you could cook with any one person, alive or deceased, real or fictional, who would it be and why?
My grandmother - she died when I was young and I'd love to cook with her!
8. What dish would you consider your pièce de résistance, and have you mastered it yet?
Do hamburger buns count? I just can't find a recipe that my hubby will enjoy!

Now, here are my questions (I cheated and used a lot of Michelle's)
  1. If you could cook with any one person, alive or deceased, real or fictional, who would it be and why?
  2. What's the biggest cooking disaster you've ever experienced?
  3. What dish are you famous for?
  4. Who inspires you in the kitchen? Why?
  5. What season premiere are you most looking forward to?
  6. Who is your favorite author?
  7. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  8. You're stranded on an island and can take one thing with you. What is it and why?
Now, my picks are :
Adrienne at Adrienne's Food Adventures
Marie at Martha WannaBe
Get Healthy Cheap
Organic Parenthood
A Latte with Ott,A

2 comments:

  1. New follower from Welcome Wednesdays. If you wouldn't mind following me back I would really appreciate it.

    zannidify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from Thursday blog hop would love you to follow me back! Thanks!

    Over 40+ Giveaways going on now!
    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails