1. Who inspires you in the kitchen? Why?
Jamie Oliver - I love what he's trying to do with the country. He showed my husband why we need to eat healthier, he inspired a lot of people to start changing the way they eat and the way they teach their children to eat.
2. To sift or not to sift?
I've never sifted, I wouldn't even know where to start
3. How do you feel about white chocolate?
I like it IN something, not plain. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies became a favorite of mine the few months we spent at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
4. How do you feel about Teflon?
Don't give me that look...I'm not sure what Teflon is...
5. What dish are you famous for?
Broccoli casserole. I always get asked to bring it to family get togethers.
6. What's the biggest cooking disaster you've ever experienced?
When I first cooked this Chicken with Mustard Sauce, it wasn't cooked all the way - I'm talking red inside. We did finish cooking it for the next days dinner, and it was great, but that first bite was horrible.
7. If you could cook with any one person, alive or deceased, real or fictional, who would it be and why?
My grandmother - she died when I was young and I'd love to cook with her!
8. What dish would you consider your pièce de résistance, and have you mastered it yet?
Do hamburger buns count? I just can't find a recipe that my hubby will enjoy!
Now, here are my questions (I cheated and used a lot of Michelle's)
- If you could cook with any one person, alive or deceased, real or fictional, who would it be and why?
- What's the biggest cooking disaster you've ever experienced?
- What dish are you famous for?
- Who inspires you in the kitchen? Why?
- What season premiere are you most looking forward to?
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- You're stranded on an island and can take one thing with you. What is it and why?
Adrienne at Adrienne's Food Adventures
Marie at Martha WannaBe
Get Healthy Cheap
A Latte with Ott,A