SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Giant Trip 9/14

I ran to Giant today to get some water. There was a deal last week that apparently is still running this week.

Buy (2) Deer Park Aqua Pods $1.00 each (this is not advertised in ad)
use $1.50/2 Deer Park Aquapods Water(RP 08/29)
Pay $.25 each

In addition to this, IF YOU BUY THREE you'll get a $3 catalina to use on your next order.
 

I spent $1.50 OOP and received a $3 catalina.

(I bought 6 cases, so I'm thinking I should have received an additional catalina, not sure why it didn't print.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails