SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Home Made Fruit Roll Ups

My boys love "gummies". I do not like the sugar, corn syrup and other *stuff* that goes into them. When I made these for the boys, they thought they were getting a special treat. Even hubby liked them! I love that I know exactly what's in them - real fruit and some sugar. And they're SO easy to make!



I used a combination of fresh peaches from the farmers market and frozen peaches from a trip last year. I believe there was about 4 cups total. Cook peaches, about 3TBSP sugar and a little lemon juice in a sauce pan until peaches are tender.


Pour mixture into foo processor or blender and blend until smooth.



Lay wax (or freezer) paper on a cookie sheet. Spread fruit mixture on the paper and place in 170 degree oven for at least 8 hours. Let sit for another 8 hours or until set.



Cut into strips and enjoy.


5 comments:

  1. Those look really yummy. Thanks for sharing, Im going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you cook them at night or during the day?
    I would love to make these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Would you be interested in having this as a guest post on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! We'll definitely have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!I wonder if it would work without any sugar at all hmmm hope to try it

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails