SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Bought a Pressure Canner!!

I have been wanting a pressure canner for a few months. Wanting, not needing. Hubby bought me one for Mother's Day, but it was missing a few parts so I returned it (it was the last one in the store). I came across one a few weeks ago while looking for something else in our local thrift store. The price tag was $25 which is great for a pressure canner. I wasn't sure about buying a used one so I left it there and came home to do some research. I went back and looked at it a few times, still undecided on whether I wanted to purchase or not. The owner of the store said she would take the price down to $20, but I still wasn't sure. Yesterday, I went back and bought it!

It's OLD and it needs some cleaning but she'll work! I need to take the lid down to the extension office and get it...checked. Weighted? I'm not sure what the word is. :)

And look what else it came with :


The original manual complete with notes from the previous owner. How awesome!?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You will love it and will be canning up a storm in no time. Let me know if you have any recipes you would like to share as on Tuesdays I have a weekly feature posting recipes from things I've canned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one!!

    I tagged you in a meme today. http://cookathome2010.blogspot.com/2010/09/eggs-benedict-arnold-also-some.html

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails