SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm still here!

Things have been crazy, crazy around here lately. All four of us have come down with the flu, both our cars have broken down, it's just been nuts! I just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still here! I have tons of posts to write up, they will hopefully be written up tonight. I have a giveaway to post, and I need to pick a winner for the Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil giveaway! So check back tonight to see if you're a winner!!

Don't forget to enter my other giveaways!

1 comment:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails