SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 9/19

Last week we stuck to our menu except for 2 nights.  The first night, I was trying to mix black beans and hamburger meat to make burgers and the burgers completely fell apart. We went out for pizza instead. So I will use the hamburger/black bean mixture in spaghetti this week. We tried one new recipe - Spicy Honey Grilled Chicken and it was really good. Next time I stock up on chicken, I'll add the marinade to a few bags before I freeze them. We didn't get to the Chicken Corn Chowder and this week it's supposed to be in the 90s so I'm just skipping that meal for now. :)


Grilled Chicken Salad - a hit as always.

(Bday Girl, Hubby and my Daddy)

We went to dinner with my family Saturday night - my little sister turned 15! We left the tip so this meal cost us $12.

This week we're having :



Cheeseburgers and home made fries

Spaghetti (using last weeks "burgers")



Steak on the grill

Fish Fillets - found in my freezer


What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!

Make sure to check out 100's of other menus at OrgJunkie.com.

8 comments:

  1. Great looking meal plan! Thanks for the links to the recipes, too!

    Have a great week!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM looks like a yummy week at your house! Just dropping by from Org Junkie to let you know that I picked Feeding Four as my "Close your eyes and click" blog of the week over to feature over on Spirit of Power this week.
    Stop by and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...I could definitely go for some stir fry! Looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The birthday looks like fun! Good menu planned this week. You should come check mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good week to eat at your house :) Thanks for sharing the links. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for a blog award, over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I totally had to laugh at the comment you left on my blog. I could eat pizza every day also. My husband...not so much! lol

    Your menu looks great. I really struggled with mine this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks wonderful - I loved all the photos! I also use leftover burgers in spaghetti or chili.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails