SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 9/26

Well. The flu has officially made it to my house. I'll spare you the details, but we've all been sick this past week. We didn't really stick to our meal plan last week, because of the flu and because our car broke down. While our truck was in the shop. We have decided it's time to start shopping for a new car and stop pouring money into the old one. We had grilled cheese for dinner one night (this is a RARE occasion in our house - hubby is a meat and potatoes kind of guy). Hubby fixed chicken fajitas the night I was sick, we skipped dinner the next night. We did have steak, spaghetti and cheeseburgers.

This week will really be a repeat of last weeks meals. I'm looking for easy stuff as I don't have much extra time to spend in the kitchen. I've got a house to disinfect! :) Because we are looking for a new car, EVERYTHING we eat (with the exception of fruits and milk) will come from the pantry and freezer, more than likely for the next few weeks.

Here's what we're eating this week:


Pizza

Chimichangas




Fish Fillets




Leftovers

What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!

Make sure to check out 100's of other menus at OrgJunkie.com.

3 comments:

  1. The pizza looks delicious. It's one of my favorite foods and fun for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chicken corn chowder in a bread bowl! Very cute and fun, though I rather think my three would make more of a mess than a meal of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower from Welcome Wednesdays - looking forward to hearing your great tips - my family of four spends WAY more - I could use some pointers! :)

    greendoordesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails