SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Yard Sale Goodies

This past weekend my mom and I went to a bunch of yard sales. I had a list in mind of what I wanted and I did pretty darn good! I was looking for clothes for the boys, books, and some kitchen items. I mostly wanted a food mill to go along with my new pressure canner. At the practically the last yard sale of the day, I hit the jackpot!

I got this baby for only 50 cents! I also scored a brand new fondue pot, a brand new pizza stone (with a pizza cutter), and some clothes for me and C. I spent $6.50 at that yard sale. I also found a bunch of winter clothes for A, and some books. I got C a few winter clothes, but it seemed like there was nothing in his size! Mom got the boys some puzzles which they've been playing with all weekend. Total, I spent under $40 - and that includes dinner at Denny's that night. It was a great way to spend a Friday!

5 comments:

  1. found your blog through another blog that you left a comment on! Looking forward to seeing your meal plans and such! Please feel free to follow back http://www.yaddayaddamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had yard sales that offered good quality items. Not so in Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like you cleaned up! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a great blog! I'm following from Mommy Blogger's BFF. I think you'd have fun at www.magicalmouseschoolhouse.com, where Disney IS school! Hope you can stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! Wish I can do what you are doing..

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails