SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cheesy Mexican Skillet

I'm all about the quick and easy dinners lately. It's been gorgeous outside and I'm trying to soak up the last warmth of the season with my boys before it turns cold. We had this just last night and it took 20 minutes from start to finish - and that includes browning the ground beef. Hubby remarked [on his third helping] "This stuff is good". The ultimate compliment. :) (Well, second to "This is better than my mom makes it!" ;)  )



Print Grocery List

You'll need:
1/2 lb. ground beef
1 t chili powder
1/2 t cumin
1/2 t garlic powder
5 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup salsa
1/2  box pasta
Brown ground beef. Drain. Meanwhile, cook pasta. Stir spices into browned hamburger. Stir in cream cheese, sour cream and salsa. Let simmer until cream cheese is completely melted. Add cooked pasta to the hamburger mixture and combine. Serve and enjoy. :) Hubby would have loved it even more if I had sprinkled cheese on top and let that melt. I think I'll try that next time!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds really good and really easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this was yummy! Definitely would be a hit at my house...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great blog. I'm now following you from My Journey With Candida. Hope you'll check out my blog and head over for Tasty Thursdays A Recipe Swap Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails