SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Groceries for the Week 10/30

Well I think I did pretty darn good this week. We didn't really need anything. The boys wanted something different than pears and apples to snack on. There was a pretty good deal on the butter, yogurt and Healthy Choice. Oh yea, I did need to pick up some candy for C to throw in the parade and at $0.75 a bag, I said why not? The other stuff was just great deals!


Produce - bananas (where the heck are they?? They disappeared again!) grapes and strawberries

Meat - $0.69/lb Perdue Chicken, $0.79/lb split chicken breasts

FREE - coffee mate (for my momma) Italian Bread and 3 of the Healthy Choice Meals

Other good deals - $0.09 for the Brownie Bowl, $0.50 butter, $0.50 Activia yogurt

Total OOP - $31.19

So I went a little over budget this week. But I have already received next weeks ad and I'm not impressed. So I'm thinking it's going to be a low grocery week next week.

Did you score any great deals this week?

5 comments:

  1. Good job! I think you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was me, my daughter was signed in though! Didn't notice before I clicked post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm following you over from the Network Blogs blog hop. I'm following you with Network Blogs, Twitter, and GFC

    Cindy @ http://thepurplefroggieclaystuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween. Here from the bloghop. I follow you, If you don't already, please follow back
    Tiffany
    http://tiffspixiedust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails