SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Groceries This Week 10/23

So I didn't exactly stay out of the store for 2 weeks, but I did do darn good at what I got. I couldn't pass up the free Hungry Man at Giant for hubby. I thought we were out of rice, but turns out I had a box in the pantry. Ooops.

Giant:

I also got bananas, not sure where they were when I took this picture.
Total OOP: $ 3.17

CVS:
 The twix was a filler, I used a B1G1 coupon. :)
Total OOP: $0.24

Rite Aid:
 (the goldfish was a filler)
Total OOP: $ 0.49

Total for the week : $ 3.90
Whew! $0.33 UNDER BUDGET! Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. I am already a follower, but I am popping in to say Hello on the Sunday Blog Hop;)

    http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Lindsay from Boman, Party of 5. I'm your newest follower and I found you on Sunday Blog Hop. Love your blog! I hope you will stop by:
    http://bomanpartyof5.blogspot.com
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails