SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Groceries This Week - 10/9

I went WAYYY over budget this week. BUT. I got a ton of stuff and I only need to get one more thing for the whole month. Yes, I finally went through and made a menu plan for the rest of the month. I'm so excited to know that I don't need to rack my brain every week to come up with meals!

Giant Trip :


Total OOP: $3.77


There is a lot in this picture you can't see - 2 boxes of brownies (for football), there's 8 applesauce total, 12 apple juice, 10 packs of cheese, 2 string cheese, 2 lunchables, and a small toy for A for being an angel.

Total OOP: $44 and change
I thought the total seemed a little high, but I was rushing and I didn't get to check my recipet until later. The two $5 Kraft coupon I used rang up as $0. I called there and they're going to give me the $10 in cash so my total is $34ish.

I also bought a 50 pound bag of potatoes for $8- my uncle we usually get them from got a bad crop this year and we didn't get that many from him.

Total for Groceries : $45.77

So if I can just stay out of the store for the next two weeks, I'll be on track!

3 comments:

  1. If you have a Target close by you can get some super cheap produce (Organic Carrots $1.09 use $1/1 Produce coupon and it's $0.09). I have put a lot of thought into $25 a week for a family of four and I don't know that I could do that :) Keep up the good work. Check me out at homandpantry.blogspot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,

    Hope you will follow me back!!:)

    Dr.Sameena@

    www.lovelypriyanka.blogspot.com
    www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still very impressive!

    P.S.
    I'm a new follower. I found you through the Super MEga 6 in 1 blog hop!

    http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails