SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Home Made Apple Crisp

The boys and I picked a little more than 2 bushels of apples last week. We're down to a bushel and a half. I have made apple sauce, apple butter and apple crisp. YUM. The apple crisp I have been eating with homemade ice cream for breakfast and snack every day for the past week. :)


(photo credit - my camera is temporarily out of commission
and the photo my blackberry took is blurry)

Apple Crisp
You'll need:
3-5 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
3/4 c. melted butter
1 c. brown sugar
3/4 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. oats
3/4 c. flour
3 tsp. cinnamon plus 1 TBSP cinnamon (divided)

Mix apples and 1 TBSP cinnamon in a baking dish (any size will do, I use either an 8X8 or 9X13). Combine the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl. Crumble over the apples. Bake at 375 for 40-45 minutes. Serve topped with homemade ice cream or cool whip.

1 comment:

  1. I love apple crisp -- it's like an almost apple pie! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails