SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

In C's Lunch Today...

Need some inspiration for your lunchbox? I will be sharing what I have packed in C's in the hopes that it will help you when you struggle! (C has school Monday, Wednesday and every other Friday, so I will be sharing 2 to 3 times a week)

Today, he requested another salad. He got a spinach salad with cheese, ranch dressing and a hard boiled egg. (I took the picture the night before I put the dressing and the egg in.) He also got cantaloupe, goldfish crackers and raisins, a turkey wrap - whole grain tortilla, turkey, cheese, mayo, spinach and mustard. He also had a chocolate milk box and a water bottle. (This is the most amount of food I've ever sent with him)


It came home almost empty this time.


Still no request for a snack after school! And he ate his dinner. :)


3 comments:

  1. ooh boy does that look like an awesome lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that lunch looks delicious! :) My boys are still enjoying the school lunches so I haven't had to make them much. They will get old after a month or so ... so I fully expect it to kick in shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from the Thursday Green Blog Hop - I have one that runs on Wednesday, so hope to see you on that one too!

    Melanie
    www.goinggreenwithnoah.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails