SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lunch Box Ideas

I struggle with packing C a healthy, filling lunch on the days that he has school. There are so many different foods to choose from, but it's getting it into the lunchbox that is the problem for me. A few times each week (provided I get the chance to snap a picture) I'd like to share what I have packed C in the hopes that it will help you when you struggle!

He has been on a salad kick lately so yesterday he got:
spinach salad with cheese, broccoli and ranch dressing
hard boiled egg
grapes
pretzels
whole apple
water bottle

and it came home looking like this:



And no request for a snack when he walked in the door!

4 comments:

  1. Newest follower from BH...

    www.beckhamandloom.com

    A breast-feeding, baby-wearing, home-birthing, (don't call me a vegan) vegan, etsy-selling, dish-throwing, husband-training, thrill-seeking, homemade-cooking, life-living, craft-doing, god-willing, always-blogging, deal-grabbing, thrift-shopping, fake nail- wearing, root-covering, coach-having Mommy Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Im your newest follower. Have a great day.

    http://rwriterjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, this morning I was not happy about what I put in my kids lunch bags. It felt like everything was out of a pkg! I am so glad I got some fruits and vegi's for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I love this topic, because I have a 4 year old who refuses to eat sandwiches for lunch. Everyday is a struggle on what to pack for her.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails