SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meal Plan Monday 10/18

Last week the meals turned out so good! The bourbon chicken was amazing, as usual. The only draw back to that meal was the rice was mushy. We ended up going to my mom's house for dinner Friday night, she fixed lasagna and I made bread. That's one thing I miss about living at home - dinners with my family. Saturday night, hubby and I enjoyed a (much needed!) date night at Olive Garden (thanks mom!). It was made even better because we had a gift card that covered it. :) We haven't had meatloaf in months, so we were all glad that I found a ready to cook meatloaf in the freezer. C had leftovers for lunch the next day.

Pizza

Hot dog Spaghetti *new* (recipe coming Wednesday!)

Chicken Fajitas

Roast Chicken (in the crock pot ; carryover from last week)


Tostadas

Smothered Chicken & Veggies *new*

Leftovers


What are you eating this week? I'd love to come check out your menu!

Make sure to check out 100's of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a yummy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I wish they had Olive Garden in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Olive Garden! That Hot Dog Spaghetti sounds interesting, where did you get the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a good week planned! Make sure you keep doing date nights... they're so important!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot Dog Spaghetti. It's a recipe my hubby has been talking about for a while. I've never made it, or seen a recipe for it. He made it when he was living on his own and short on funds for groceries. He will be making it (yay!) and if it's good, I'll share the recipe later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! I think I got the bourbon chicken from your menu last week! We actually already ate it and it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your menu for the week looks great. I would love your smothered chicken and veggies.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails